Order Desk - Thunder Bay Rentals
Thunder Bay Rentals
Equipment World Inc. is currently hiring for summer employment opportunities at our Rental division. We have rewarding summer contract positions available for:
Warehouse & Rental Counter Helper, Full-time Seasonal Position
As Warehouse & Rental Counter Helper you will be responsible for assisting walk-in customers, answering customer inquiries about hand-tool and equipment rentals, and preparing items for rental in a professional and friendly manner.
Main Job Duties:
- Greet walk in customers in a pleasant and professional manner, assist with answering phones and direct inquiries
- Advise customers on use and care of merchandise, and provide advice concerning specialized products or services
- Ensure equipment is prominently displayed and maintained (including washing, fuel, lubes, basic repairs – Preventative Maintenance etc)
- Track rental equipment and ensure all equipment is properly prepared and presented to be rented
- Assist retrieving, loading and unloading of equipment
- Perform pre-delivery inspections on all equipment & rental products and test all functions before and after rental
- Perform post-rental inspections using inspection forms and follow up on any damage, problems or customer chargeback
- Assist in the warehouse as needed and act as vacation coverage when needed
Must be able to lift a minimum of 25lbs comfortably. This is a physically demanding job, requires standing/walking for long periods of time, frequent squatting/kneeling and working outside in adverse conditions when needed. Flexible daytime and weekend availability is required. Valid Drivers License is considered an asset.
Equipment World Inc. is a Northern Ontario company with branches in Thunder Bay, Sudbury & Sault Ste Marie. We are progressive, innovative and believe in LEADING THE WAY! If you're a motivated, career-minded individual willing to accept challenges and grow within our company, consider submitting your resume today for an exciting employment opportunity!
Deadline for applications: TBD
and attach, mail, fax or deliver your cover letter and resume to:
EQUIPMENT WORLD INC
Attention: Jenna Cannon
988 Alloy Drive,
Thunder Bay ON P7B 6A5
Resumes are preferred to be submitted online, attached to the job application form
Although we appreciate all applications, only those considered for an interview will be contacted.