Tents & Events (a division of Equipment World) is looking for dedicated individuals to join our Tent Crew for the summer of 2022!
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- the on-site set up/take down of tent and party equipment
- Assisting with general care and maintenance of tents and party equipment (including washing, patching, cleaning, basic repairs – preventative maintenance etc)
- Ensuring ental products are delivered in a timely manner to customers’ sites
- Ensuring function set-ups are completed in a timely and accurate manner; breakdown of event equipment to allow for facility cleaning
- Confirming that the items listed on the renter's contract are delivered and accurate
- Retrieving, loading and unloading of rental products and equipment
- Acting in accordance with safety policies and procedures
- Providing outstanding customer service
- Working outside at a variety of events in Thunder Bay and the surrounding areas
- Never a dull moment - each day brings a different set-up and a new challenge!
- Working in a team and making friends!
- Equipment World prides itself on cultivating talent internally - many of our Tent Leads have gone on to rewarding careers in other EWI departments!
This role requires a positive attitude, strong work ethic, multi-tasking capabilities and ability to meet the physical demands of the job.
Ability to operate a truck with a trailer is a strong asset!
At Equipment World, We BUILD Careers!