Equipment World - Sudbury is seeking an experienced sales-oriented professional who has proven leadership abilities in a fast paced environment to join our TEAM as an Inside Sales Representative.
Duties include (but are not limited to):
· Greet walk in customers in a pleasant and professional manner, assist with answering phones and direct inquiries
· Advise customers on use and care of merchandise, and provide advice concerning specialized products or services
· Assist in the display of merchandise (showroom)
· Operate computerized inventory record keeping and re-ordering systems, entry of orders into Accpac
· Maintain current sales accounts and actively pursue new business while providing top quality customer service
· Assess client's needs and resources and recommend the appropriate goods or services
· Answer walk-in or phone-in enquiries from customers
· Provide input into product design where goods or services must be tailored to suit client's needs
· Prepare and administer sales contracts
· Consult with clients after sale to ensure satisfaction, resolve problems and to provide ongoing support
· Conduct sales transactions through Internet-based electronic commerce
· Provide support to Outside Sales/Account Managers by sourcing and preparing quotes
The successful candidate will go above and beyond to ensure customer satisfaction is Job #1 while maintaining a working knowledge of various product lines. Experience in industrial or commercial sales is preferred.
We offer a comprehensive salary & full benefits program along with the support you need to succeed! Equipment World Inc. is a Northern Ontario company with branches in Thunder Bay, Sudbury & Sault Ste Marie. We are progressive, innovative and believe in LEADING THE WAY! If you're a motivated, career-minded individual willing to accept challenges and grow within our company, consider submitting your resume today!
Accommodation is available throughout all stages of the recruitment process - contact us for more details!