Job Opportunity: Mechanical and Technical Service Writer
FULL-TIME, Sault Ste Marie Location
Equipment World is looking for a self-motivated “people-person” with the drive to succeed to join our fast paced Service Team. If you're a motivated, career-minded individual willing to accept challenges and grow within our company, consider submitting your resume today for the Service Writer position.
Working closely with the Service Manger, the Service Writer will be responsible for:
- Supporting the Service Manager and Service team with all day-to-day tasks to run the Service Department
- Complete data entry on a computerized system to maintain work orderprocessing and invoicing
- Complete customer quotes, pre-invoicing and obtain purchase orders as required
- Respond to customer inquiries, via phone, email or fax and maintain good customer relations and solve problems
- Manage service filing systems
- Assist with various administrative duties and prepare invoices and equipment documents as required (safety certificates, annuals, equipment files etc.)
- Assist with tracking mechanical productivity
- Interact with suppliers, coworkers, management and customers via phone, electronic mail, and in person
- Complete audits of log books, van logs, tool cribs, monthly inspection logs etc
- Contribute to the overall success of the company & actively be apart of the team environment
The successful candidate should have excellent organizational and communication skills, be well versed in computer programs including Microsoft Office, ACCPAC and web-applications. Candidates with experience in service departments or mechanical skills would be considered an asset for this position.
We offer a comprehensive salary & full benefits program along with the support you need to succeed!
Equipment World Inc. is a Northern Ontario company with branches in Thunder Bay, Sudbury & Sault Ste Marie. We are progressive, innovative and believe in LEADING THE WAY!
Deadline for applications: TBD
Please complete the online application form HERE
and attach, mail, fax or deliver your cover letter and resume to:
EQUIPMENT WORLD INC
Attention: Jenna Cannon
988 Alloy Drive,
Thunder Bay ON P7B 6A5
Resumes are preferred to be submitted online attached to the job application form.
Although we appreciate all applications, only those considered for an interview will be contacted.