People. Products. Productivity.™ Put the Yale team to work for you
Welcome, and thank you for visiting our Yale Materials Handling Corporation website. We hope you find what you need, however, if you require any additional information, please do not hesitate to contact us.
You might not know it, but Yale is one of the oldest, original manufacturers of lift trucks in the world, having been in the business of lifting for over 137 years! We have learned a lot in so many years of helping customers solve materials handling challenges, and it is our goal - every day - to continue improving, providing you with the solutions you need, how and when you need them.
Our tagline, "People. Products. Productivity.™" sums up the elements of business we think make us most successful. We believe it is truly a team effort that is responsible for impressive Yale history and longevity in this very demanding industry:
- Yale employees and our suppliers around the world are dedicated to solving challenges and helping each customer's business run more smoothly
- Our dealers are all carefully selected to assure highly responsive, consistent service in every region of the globe
- Our customers - you - are our most important partners. Working with Yale and our dealers we believe we can deliver the best lift trucks and services possible for your business
- Yale has an unrivaled heritage in the design and manufacture of a wide range of materials handling equipment, from specialty warehouse equipment to traditional counterbalanced forklift truck models, powered by electric, diesel, LPG, CNG and now hydrogen fuel cells
- We have an unwavering commitment to quality. All our global facilities have ISO registrations and use highly advanced design, manufacturing and testing methods
- We never rest on our laurels we invest in research and development to make sure we continue to solve new customer challenges and remain leaders in the industry
- At Yale, we understand that materials handling equipment is not your business, but a means to an end a way to help you run your business more efficiently and profitably
- All of our materials handling equipment is designed to improve productivity, by allowing finished goods, components and raw materials to be handled in the most efficient manner and helping operators remain both comfortable and safe
- We believe services that support our equipment are just as important as the products themselves, so we offer parts, maintenance, financing and fleet management programs designed to maximize uptime and minimize ownership costs