Equipment World Inc. is expanding once again and seeking an organized professional to join our Accounting Team as an Accounts Receivable Specialist.
Responsibilities of this role include (but are not limited to):
- Calculate, prepare and issue documents related to accounts such as bills, invoices, inventory reports, work orders, account statements and other financial statements using computerized and manual systems
- Code, total, batch, enter, verify and reconcile transactions such as accounts receivable, purchase orders, cheques, invoices, cheque requisitions, credits, deposits and bank statements in a ledger or computer system
- Review invoices, transfers and reports from all branches for accuracy and provide accounts receivable direction to branches
- Ensure that payments are processed, paid out and tracked while meeting deadlines
- Attending to large equipment sales and leasing
- Tracking internal work orders
- Notify debtors of overdue payments and accounts by telephone, mail, and registered mail, and continue the notification process if reply is not received
- Resolve collection issues by making payment arrangements by telephone
- Recommend legal action or discontinuation of service in cases where payment is not forthcoming
Experience using Accounting Software such as SAGE is preferred.
Equipment World Inc. is a Northern Ontario company with branches in Thunder Bay, Sudbury & Sault Ste Marie. We are progressive, innovative and believe in LEADING THE WAY! If you're a motivated, career-minded individual willing to accept challenges and grow within our company, consider submitting your resume today!
At Equipment World, WE BUILD Careers!
Accommodation is available throughout all stages of the recruitment process - contact us for further details.