Equipment World - Sudbury, is in search of our next great sales professional to join our Inside Sales TEAM!
What we offer:
- competitive wage
- comprehensive benefits and employee assistance programs
- a positive, TEAM environment
- focus on internal advancement opportunities
Duties include (but are not limited to):
· Sales Liaison for the Technical Design and Construction department
-Greet walk in customers in a pleasant and professional manner, assist with answering phones and direct inquiries
· Advise customers on use and care of merchandise, and provide advice concerning specialized products or services
· Operate computerized inventory record keeping and re-ordering systems, entry of orders into Accpac
· Maintain current sales accounts and actively pursue new business while providing top quality customer service
· Assess client's needs and resources and recommend the appropriate goods or services
· Answer walk-in or phone-in enquiries from customers
· Provide input into product design where goods or services must be tailored to suit client's needs
· Prepare and administer sales contracts
· Consult with clients after sale to ensure satisfaction, resolve problems and to provide ongoing support
· Conduct sales transactions through Internet-based electronic commerce
· Provide support to Outside Sales/Account Managers by sourcing and preparing quotes
The successful candidate will go above and beyond to ensure customer satisfaction is Job #1 while maintaining a working knowledge of various product lines. Experience in industrial or commercial sales is preferred.
At Equipment World, We BUILD Careers!
Accommodation is available throughout all stages of the recruitment process - contact us for more details!