Equipment World Inc. (EWI) – Sault Ste Marie is seeking a dedicated professional to lead our local training courses with charisma and commitment to safety while upholding Equipment World’s outstanding customer service!
Responsibilities of the Safety Trainer, include but are not limited to:
· Actively promote and secure training opportunities
· Schedule training, track expenses and make arrangements as required
· Remain current in safety training skill sets
· Develop and administer operator safety training courses
· Prepare invoices for training provided
· Provide hands on training to trainees at customer’s location
· Ensure customer’s equipment is in safe operating condition prior to hands on training
· Travel to training locations as required
EWI is a leader in Equipment Rentals, Sales, and Training, offering a variety of Operator Safety Training courses such as:
The ideal candidate would have a combination qualifications, such as:
- Holding “train the trainer” certifications
- Experience as an equipment operator, service tech or equipment manager
- Extensive experience in a safety sensitive/industrial environment
- High degree of technological competency
- Experience leading/instructing a team or experience in a classroom setting
A valid driver’s license, a strong aptitude for trouble shooting, attention to detail, superior communications skills - both written and verbal, proven time management skills as well as strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work efficiently while unsupervised are essential requirements.
Equipment World Inc. is a Northern Ontario company with branches in Thunder Bay, Sudbury & Sault Ste Marie. We are progressive, innovative and believe in LEADING THE WAY! If you're a motivated, career-minded individual willing to accept challenges and grow within our company, consider submitting your resume today!
Equipment World is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer that prides itself on inclusivity. Please contact us If you require accommodation throughout any stage of the recruitment process.