THIS POSITION HAS BEEN FILLED
Sault Ste Marie
Full-Time, Sault Ste. Marie Location
Equipment World Inc. is a Northern Ontario company with branches in Thunder Bay, Sudbury & Sault Ste Marie. We are progressive, innovative and believe in LEADING THE WAY! If you want to be part of a professional, innovative and energetic team, submit your resume today!
To facilitate our growth, Equipment World Inc. is seeking to fill an opening for Account Manager. We are looking for a motivated, self-directed individual with sales experience to represent our well-known product and equipment lines.
- Maintain current accounts and actively pursue new business within the designated territory, while providing top quality customer service
- Set up appointments with customers, planning efficient use and management of time.
- Demonstrated ability to learn and apply technical product related information.
- Demonstrated ability to plan, analyze and act upon sale leads within an assigned territory.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and exercise good business judgment and discretion and to analyze and address territory opportunities by building key customer relationships.
- Computer Skills: Proficiency in business software (MS Outlook, Word, Excel) and past experience with database software is considered an asset.
- Formal training or working experience in Sales, Marketing, Business, Construction or related areas is preferred.
- Solid written verbal and written communications skills.
- Self-motivated, organized and disciplined to succeed.
- Willingness and ability to contribute in all aspects of the daily operations of Equipment World.
- A vehicle and valid driver’s license is required, as regular travel within the sales area will be required.
- Comprehensive salary & commissions
- Full benefits program
- On the job training with product and equipment experts
- Mileage & expense reimbursement
If you're a motivated, career-minded individual willing to accept challenges and grow within our company, consider submitting your resume today!
Deadline for applications: TBD