Equipment World - Sudbury is seeking an active, hard-working individual to join our TEAM as a Rental Coordinator. This role will be responsible for assisting with the maintenance, organization and management of Rental Equipment.
Duties of this position include (but are not limited to):
- Assisting customers with reservations via phone, e-mail and in-person
- Assessing customer needs and making appropriate recommendations
- Managing customer contracts/ invoices through the SIRIUS software, outlook etc.
- Coordinating the yard equipment to ensure rental readiness
- Completing equipment inspections for check-ins/outs
- Learning different product lines to assist customers with rental and sales inquiries
- Troubleshooting and providing outstanding customer service
The ideal candidate will be organized, mechanically inclined and enjoy working with heavy equipment.
Equipment World Inc. is a Northern Ontario company with branches in Thunder Bay, Sudbury & Sault Ste Marie. We are progressive, innovative and believe in LEADING THE WAY! If you're a motivated, career-minded individual willing to accept challenges, consider submitting your resume today!
Equipment World is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer that prides itself on inclusivity. Please contact us If you require accommodation throughout any stage of the recruitment process.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $22.00-$24.00 per hour
Work Location: One location