THIS POSITION HAS BEEN FILLED
The Administrative Assistant reports to the Office Manager and is responsible for a variety of tasks within the office setting to help maintain operations.
Duties may include but are not limited to:
- Interact with suppliers, coworkers, management and customers via phone, electronic mail, and in person
- Perform reception duties, answer and transfer incoming calls
- Respond to customer inquiries, maintain good customer relations and solve problems
- Establish and maintain filing systems for completed orders, invoices, purchase orders, packing slips, work orders, supplier communications, part requisitions, and credit paperwork
- Co-ordinate and plan for office services, such as accommodation, relocations, equipment, supplies, forms, disposal of assets, parking, maintenance and security services
- Assemble data and prepare periodic and special reports, manuals and correspondence
- Sort and distribute incoming and outgoing mail, and faxes
- Maintain inventory of office supplies and order supplies as required
The right individual will be an organized, multi-tasking, people person with a passion for customer service and a positive attitude!