Job Opportunity: Account Manager Sault Ste. Marie
Full-Time, Sault Ste. Marie Location
Equipment World Inc. is a Northern Ontario company with branches in Thunder Bay, Sudbury & Sault Ste Marie. We are progressive, innovative and believe in LEADING THE WAY! If you want to be part of a professional, innovative and energetic team, submit your resume today!
To facilitate our growth, Equipment World Inc. is seeking to fill an opening for Account Manager. We are looking for a motivated, self-directed individual with sales experience to represent our well-known product and equipment lines.
- Maintain current accounts and actively pursue new business within the designated territory, while providing top quality customer service
- Set up appointments with customers, planning efficient use and management of time.
- Demonstrated ability to learn and apply technical product related information.
- Demonstrated ability to plan, analyze and act upon sale leads within an assigned territory.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and exercise good business judgment and discretion and to analyze and address territory opportunities by building key customer relationships.
- Computer Skills: Proficiency in business software (MS Outlook, Word, Excel) and past experience with database software is considered an asset.
- Formal training or working experience in Sales, Marketing, Business, Construction or related areas is preferred.
- Solid written verbal and written communications skills.
- Self-motivated, organized and disciplined to succeed.
- Willingness and ability to contribute in all aspects of the daily operations of Equipment World.
- A vehicle and valid driver’s license is required, as regular travel within the sales area will be required.
- Comprehensive salary & commissions
- Full benefits program
- On the job training with product and equipment experts
- Mileage & expense reimbursement
If you're a motivated, career-minded individual willing to accept challenges and grow within our company, consider submitting your resume today!
Deadline for applications: TBD
and attach, mail, fax or deliver your cover letter and resume to:
EQUIPMENT WORLD INC
Attention: Jenna Cannon
988 Alloy Drive,
Thunder Bay ON P7B 6A5
Resumes are preferred to be submitted online, attached to the job application form.
Although we appreciate all applications, only those considered for an interview will be contacted.
Thank you for your interest in our company, Equipment World is an equal opportunity employer which values diversity in the workplace. Reasonable accommodations are available upon request for all parts of the recruitment process.